Veneers & Smile Makeover
For Dental Veneers in Dubai that Enhance Your Smile Naturally
Veneers & Smile Makeover make it easy to obtain nothing short of a Hollywood smile makeover as they are bonded to the front surface of your teeth to provide an improved appearance. These veneers also known as laminates are basically customized tooth-colored ceramic or resin shells that resemble enamel surface of your teeth.
A veneer dentist in Dubai / Cosmetic Dentist can change the look of teeth by transforming their shape and shade to give you the perfect smile possible. Other than this, a Cosmetic dentist can design the veneers toclose gaps chipped teeth/fractured teeth, rectify minor crowding or proclination crowning of teeth.
Whileporcelain/ Zirconiaveneers(indirect veneers)are fabricated in the laboratory,direct veneers(chairside veneers) are put together with composites resin material
While resin veneers/laminates are thinner and are less costly in nature, they are also more likely to chip and stain faster. Usually, with the right oral hygiene, the material and technique for fabrication and how well a patient looks after the veneers determine the longitivity of the veneers. With the right care they can last for at least 5-10 years.
Dental Veneers are generally used for:
- Mild crowning of teeth and misaligned teeth
- Closure of spaces between teeth
- Irregular shaped teeth
- Smile makeovers
- Altering the color of teeth to a whiter shade
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Internal staining within teeth such as tetracycline staining, fluorosis,result of trauma or even smoking
It is usually contraindicated by:
- Individuals,who are susceptible to gum disease, possess a prompt decay process and weakened teeth with inadequate enamel
- Individuals with improper oral hygiene
- It can fall off or fracture when it comes in contact withice and hard objects, or when the person resorts tonail-biting and chewing on pencils or any hard objects